So it’s week 2 with me and as someone who spends her time trawling through the internet to find you guys the best content. There has been an outstanding increase in efforts being made from larger and more established brands with tech, FINALLY.
Below you will find names like Mango, Gucci, H&M and Adidas showing how they are leveling up and integrating technology in a meaningful way to both their brand and their consumer. It’s what we like to see!
This week I’m sharing with you articles on:
- AR by Gucci
- Livestream shopping with Monki
- Flowers: The new superhero material in fashion
- H&M tries renting
- The Google equivalent startup for Vintage Shopping
- Mango’s new logistics center all about speed
- Circulose: cotton being given a 360 life
……. as always all I ask in return, is to simply give it a thumbs up or thumbs down and to please leave any suggestions whether it’s telling me what you would like to see more of or to simply share with me some news you think I might have missed.
Until next week, happy reading.