Here it is, this week’s fresh reads on all things Fashion and Technology.
With an explosion of conversation around NFT’s, it seems like the fashion industry is taking a lesson from its earlier failures at adopting technology and luxury brands are jumping right in!
You will also see articles on:
- Fungus based leather that’s trending
- H&M’s sustainability and innovation efforts
- A luxury brands first attempt at a digital magazine
- The impact of resellers in the shoe game
- Fashion For Good’s next selection of innovators in Asia
For anyone looking for a podcast you will find the latest McKinsey podcast on ‘The State of Fashion Post Pandemic’ below.
Please let me know if there are any other articles, videos, podcasts that you would like me to share. As always I try to make sure I am covering the most up to date news in the FashionTech space so your help in anything I miss is appreciated.